Cairo – Luxor – Alex
Egypt tour package includes Cairo, Giza, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria with internal flights and sleeper train. Private customized tour package covering major sights of Egypt
– Meet and assist by our representative in arrival & Departure
– All transfers by private air – conditioned modern vehicles
– Interior flight Luxor – Cairo with Egyptair
– Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo with breakfast
– Accommodation for 3 nights on board cruise Aswan-Luxor on full board
– Sleeping train accommodation for 1 night on half board
– Trip to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Egyptian Musuem
– Trip to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
– Trip to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple enroute
– Trip to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
– Trip to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of Memnon
– Felucca ride in Luxor with sunset attendance
– Lunch meals open buffet during tours in Giza, Cairo
– Entrance fees to the sights described in the itinerary
– English speaking guide in Giza / Cairo Aswan / Luxor
– Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
– Personal expenses
– Optional trips on request
Day # 1: Arrival Cairo, Egypt
Arrival to Cairo, meet & assist through formalities at Cairo international Airport by our travel representative, transfer to the hotel, rest & overnight stay in Cairo near the Pyramids.
Day # 2: Pyramids Tour – Sleeper Train to Aswan
Breakfast, then start Full day tour visiting the great Pyramids of Giza area, the three Pyramids Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and a human head. The Great Pyramid is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the most important tourist site in Egypt. After that you will be guided to a shopping tour. Egypt is known for its world class handicrafts, jewelry, perfumes. Visiting the bazaars is a great opportunity where tourists can pick excellent gifts of Egyptian perfume when you are visiting the perfume factory, also you can buy Papyrus and enjoy an explanation of how ancient Egyptian manufactured it and how it lasted over than 100 years, cotton wear, gold, silver jewelry & souvenirs are also available then proceed to the Egyptian Museum, the Museum houses about 250.000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past five thousand years then transfer to station to take the sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day # 3: Arrival Aswan – Nile Cruise Holiday
Breakfast on board of the train. Arrival Aswan, Transfer to the Nile Cruise
Embarkation, meet with your private guide to visit the sites around the city.
Day # 4 : Kom Ombo /Edfu / Esna / Luxor
In the morning sail north to Kom Ombo, your private guide will meet you to explore the temple, then on to Edfu to visit the temple there. In the evening sail on to Luxor.
Day # 5 Luxor Tour – Nile Cruise Holiday
In the morning join your private guide then visit Luxor’s West Bank and in the afternoon visit Luxor’s East Bank.
Valley of the Kings including the King Tut Tomb
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Colossi of Memnon
Day # 06 : Luxor – Cairo
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Free time at leisure, Then transfer to Luxor Airport to catch the flight to Cairo, arrival to Cairo, transfer to the hotel and overnight.
Day # 7: Alexandria Day Tour
Breakfast, start over day to Alexandria; the pearl of the Mediterranean and the second capital of Egypt where you can visit Catacomb of Kom Al – Shuqafa; it is a blend of the Pharonic and the Roman art and the Roman theater built in the 1st century AD and uncovered in the late 1950. After that you proceed with the visit of the forte of Qait bay from outside; the forte is built on the northern tip of the eastern port, and it houses the naval museum which revives the marine heritage of Alexandria. A visitor to Alexandria cant miss visiting the newly opened Library of Alexandria build in the same spot the historical one was existing the library contains a beautiful Museum with very special pieces from the ancient and modern history of Egypt.You end your trip by visiting the Montaza Garden where you can see the Montaza palace; the summer residence of the former Royal family then back to Cairo. Evening free at leisure and overnight.
Day # 8: Fly home back
Breakfast, check out and transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure.
|Price per person
( MAY-SEPT )
( OCT-APRIL )
– Hotel In Cairo : Grand Pyramids
– Nile Cruise : Grand Sun Cruise
– Hotel In Cairo : Steigenberger Pyramids
– Nile Cruise : Movenpick Royal Lotus