Private trip to El Alamein from Alexandria Port to visit the place where important WWII battles were fought. Visit the Military museum and the WWII Cemeteries and learn about this period of history. World War II Cemeteries in El Alamein. Alexandria Port trips, Alexandria Port shore trips, Alexandria Port shore tours
– Pick up and drop off at your ship in Alexandria port
– All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
– English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
– Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
– Mineral water on board the vehicle
– All taxes & service charges
– Tips and gratuities
– Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available on request.
– For larger groups, please inquire.
You will start from your Ship in Alexandria Port by a modern air conditioned vehicle. to drive to El Alamein 100 km from Alexandria to the west. Your private tour to El Alamein begins with a visit to the Military Museum, where you can see displays of weapons ,outfits for soldiers, and military garb and tanks. and You will be introduced to the story and actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others forces who participated in the battle
then Visit the WW II Cemeteries of common wealth or german or italian cemetry.
optional lunch in a restaurant in Alexandria.
At the end of your tour, you will be taken back to your ship in Alexandria Port.
|more than 10|