Cairo – Alexandria
A lifetime memory for your short holiday in Egypt Cairo and Alexandria, spend 3 nights holiday in Cairo where you can enjoying the sightseeing tours to Cairo and Alexandria sights
Tour Length: 4 Days
· Meet and assist service by our representative at Cairo airport.
· All Transfers by our modern air-conditioned vehicles.
· Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
· Lunch meals during tours in Cairo
· Private English speaking Egyptology expert tour guide during the tours or other languages per request.
· Accommodation in Cairo in 5 stars deluxe hotel with breakfast
· Mineral water during tours.
· All Service charges and taxes.
· Personal expenses.
· Optional Extras.
· Tipping kitty.
· Entry visa to Egypt
· International flight tickets to and from Egypt are not including.
Day 1) Arrival
- Meet and assist in Cairo airport by our representative.
- Transfer by our modern air-conditioned vehicle to the hotel and overnight in Cairo with free time.
Day 2) Cairo day tour
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Start the tour with our Egyptologist private guide by modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tour to one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, Giza plateau around the Great three famous Pyramids of cheops , Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and Valley temple
- Additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of cheops pyramid or to get inside one of the pyramids (optional).
- Free time in Papyrus institute and carpet school.
- Tour to the great Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square in city center
And see 150.000 artifacts created over a period of more than 5,000 years and Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen.
- You can also visit the hall of Mummies (optional)
- Tour to the Citadel of Saladin in old Cairo, and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque
- Tour to khan khalili old market and bazars in old Islamic area.
- Lunch meal in local high quality restaurant.
- Back to your hotel & overnight in Cairo.
** Sound and light show at the Pyramids at night (optional).
Day 3) Cairo to Alexandria
- Breakfast in the hotel .
- Transfer from your hotel in Cairo by modern air-conditioned vehicle to Alexandria then start your full day tour to the attractions of Alexandria with your private Egyptology expert tour guide to visit:
is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages. The necropolis consists of Alexandrian tombs with the Pharaonic funeral cult with Hellenistic and early Roman influences, a circular staircase in the middle of it, leads down into the colored tombs which dated back to 2nd century AD.
a Roman triumphal column, is one of the best-known ancient monuments still standing in Alexandria today. It is located on Alexandria’s ancient acropolis.
Qaitbay citadel and the old light house area
the most important defensive strongholds in Alexandria, established in 1477 AD by Sultan Qaitbay. The Citadel is situated on the eastern side of Pharos Island at the top of the Eastern harbor. It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria.
The largest and most significant great library of the ancient world. Built in the Ptolemaic dynasty and functioned as a major center of scholarship in old ages .now you can visit the modern one with the old monuments and history.
Royal gardens and palaces of king Farouk the last king of the Egyptian history , in east of central Alexandria facing the Mediterranean sea enjoy the view of the green trees and the sea and history of old buildings with mixed styles
In the way you can see and take pictures in front of prettiest and biggest mosque in the city Abbo Elabbas Mosque, Stanly bridge a modern landmark of the city and Unknown Soldier square of Alexandria, then drive along the sea side 30 km to see the whole city of Alexandria from sea side including the old harbor of Alexandria.
*Optional lunch in a restaurant
- back to Cairo
- Accommodation in your hotel at Cairo
Day 4) Cairo airport- departure
- breakfast in the hotel
- Transfer by our modern air-conditioned vehicle to the airport with our representative for final departure.
|Price per person||4
( MAY-SEPT )
( OCT-APRIL )