You will be picked up from your ship after docking at Port Said by your private Egyptology expert guide who will accompany you to drive to Cairo in arrival in Cairo will start your guided tour to:
– Pick up and drop off services from your ship in Port Said
– Port Said required Permissions for Guide and car
– All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles in Port Said & Cairo tour
– Admission fees to the sightseeing in Cairo tour as per trip itinerary
– Lunch meal during Cairo trip at a high quality restaurant
– Egyptologist English speaking guide throughout Cairo tour
– Travel REP assistance in pick up and drop off in Port Said
– Mineral water and soft drink during Cairo tour
– Personal Expenses
– Optional Tours
– Tour is private
– Our tour guides are minimum 7 years experience
– No hidden fees
– We offer Best tours in terms of (service -prices – guides- vehicles – meals ….. etc )
– Port Said – Cairo 3 hours drive
You will be picked up from yourship after docking at Port Said by your private Egyptology expert guide who will accompany you to drive to Cairo in arrival in Cairo will start your guided tour to:
Giza Pyramids Tour
Of course the most well preserved and famous those pyramids of Giza plateau which dated back to the fourth dynasty. The pyramid of king Cheops is the biggest of the Egyptian pyramids. Its real height is 147 m but after lose 11 m from its height it became 136m now. The middle pyramids of Khefren is smaller than the pyramid of Cheops with its height 143.5 m and the only one than still having the remaining of the outer casing of the fine limestone .The smallest pyramid of king Mykerinus with height of 66 m, but must have been extremely beautiful as it was once coated with pink granite.
Sphinx & Valley Temple Tour
mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx with shopping tour at the Famous bazaars and papyrus institutes in Giza area and then lunch will be served at good quality restaurant around pyramids area.
Tour The Egyptian Museum in Cairo
It is now more than 160 years since the ancient Egyptian artifacts were first exhibited in Cairo, and almost 100 years since the opening to the public of the present Egyptian Museum on Tahrir square in the heart of Cairo, where the Egyptian revolution took place in Jan 25 against Mubarak and his regime. The Egyptian Museum contains some 150.000 artifacts created over a period of more than 5,000 years. It is consists of two floors, the ground floor is devoted to the great sculptural works, arranged chronologically, covering the history of Egypt from the Archaic and proto dynastic periods through to the late Saite period, Persian and Greco-Roman periods. The second floor displayed in collection and the most important is that of king Tutankhamun.
Khan El Khalili Shopping Tour
The last stop will be for a shopping opportunity at the famous bazaars of Khan El Khalili. Free time for optional trips, then you will be transferred to Port Said and drop off in front of your ship at Port Said.
|more than 10||95 $|