The newest ship of the Sonesta Nile fleet is the Sonesta St. George I Nile Cruise, with 47 deluxe cabins and 10 suites. Noted as one of the most elegant ships on the Nile, the St. George offers a full-service spa and fitness center, restaurant, bars, nightly entertainment and guided excursions. The Sonesta St. George I Nile Cruise sails between Luxor and Aswan on three-, four- and seven-night cruises on the Nile, offering truly memorable experiences of a lifetime.
The Sonesta St. George I offers luxurious accommodations that provide the ultimate in comfort, elegance and design 47 deluxe cabins and 9 Presidential Suites, one Royal Suite and . All featuring the highest quality furnishings and upscale amenities.
Plasma screen TV, equipped with the latest technology and featuring a live sailing channel
Double-glass panoramic french windows that open to bring in fresh breezes from the Nile
Individual Climate Control
Electronic Door Locks
Bathrooms equipped with spa unit, including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage All Cabins and Suites are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas
Main Dining Room, Sun Deck Bar, Lounge, Panoramic Lounge, Piano Bar
Oversize pool with shallow water extension and Jacuzzi
Spa & Wellness Center, with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath
Daily Guided Sightseeing Excursions
Main Dining Room
Located on the lower deck, our Main Dining Room, designed with sophistication and style, serves breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte dinners.
Sun Deck Bar
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages.
Unique classical motifs decorate the walls and ceiling of the Lounge, which features a dance floor and stages nightly entertainment. A full-service bar serves a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Adorned with elegant décor, the Panoramic Lounge, located on Deck 4, offers panoramic views of the Nile and is available for special functions and meetings.
Elegant and sophisticated, the Piano Bar is lit by a dramatic, handmade chandelier and serves a variety of cocktails and beverages.
– Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
– Cruise tour to visit Edfu temple according to the cruise itinerary
– Cruise tour to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the cruise itinerary
– Cruise tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam-
– Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens
– Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
– Egyptologist tour guide onboard Sonesta St. George cruise & During all tours
– Service charges and all applicable local taxes
– Meet and greet service by our travel representative in arrival & departure
– Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle
– Accommodation aboard Sonesta St. George cruise ship on full board basis
– Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples