Sonesta Moon Goddess is One of the newest and most luxurious Nile River cruise ships sailing between Luxor and Aswan, the Sonesta Moon Goddess offers all guests truly unforgettable Nile cruise classical holidays. You’ll be treated like a pharaoh as your Nile River cruise drifts pasts tombs and temples on this grand tour of Classical Egypt.
There are 49 standard cabins with sliding glass doors opening to private balconies and 4 Presidential Suites with private lounges.
Private, direct-dial Telephone
Individual Climate Control
Safety Deposit Box
Television and Movie Program
Bathrooms equipped with Bathtubs
All Cabins and Suites are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas
Main Dining Room
Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and dinner, and à la carte dinners.
Serving light meals for lunch and dinner plus a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show.
In-room Dining available until midnight
Main Dining Room, Lounge, Sun Deck Bar
Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution
Barbecue Area on deck
Fitness and Recreation Areas
Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service
Guided Sightseeing Excursions
– Meet and greet service by our travel representative in arrival & departure
– Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle
– Accommodation aboard Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise ship on full board basis
– Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
– Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
– Cruise tour to visit Edfu temple according to the cruise itinerary
– Cruise tour to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the cruise itinerary
– Cruise tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam-
– Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens
– Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
– Egyptologist tour guide onboard Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise ship & During all tours
– Service charges and all applicable local taxes