Welcome to Ti-Yi the luxury Nile cruiser ready to take you under her sails.
Ti-Yi the Queen was the great wife of the late 18th dynasty
Egyptian ruler AMENHOTEP III (1390-1352 BC). Ti-Yi was also the mother of AKHENATEN (1352-1336 BC) who was the first Egyptian king who called for belief in one God. The Queen lived between Thebes; the old capital and El-Amarna; the new capital.
There are 3 dining facilities and bars on board the M/S Ti-Yi. Elegant cuisine provides a perfect collection of delicious meals that take you on a tour throughout the different cultures of the world.
M/S Ti Yi Nile Cruise luxury ship has 59 cabins of 215 square feet each. Fully equipped with personal safes, soundproof windows, individually controlled air-conditioning, telephone with voice mail system, full mini bar, interactive TV (satellite channels), hair dryer, 24-hour room service, in suite bathroom with walk-in shower, music system with daily program.
– Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
– All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
– Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
– Egyptologist guide during your excursions
– All service charges and taxes
– Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
– Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
– All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
– Personal Expenses
– Optional Tours