Radamis II offer a full sightseeing program in the company of an expert guide. The ancient city of Thebes offers the great temples of Luxor and Karnak on the East Bank of Luxor, while the West Bank is the site of the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the tombs of the Valleys of the Kings and Queen.
Enjoy this beautiful region of Egypt by sailing the Nile in a traditional felucca, the ideal way to observe the abundance of flora and fauna.
Radamis II is comprised of 75 deluxe cabins and six spacious suites. All accommodation includes individually controlled air-conditioning; in-house music and video channels, mini bar, hairdryer and shaving sockets panoramic windows offer an unhindered view
Radamis II cruise the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan or vice versa, a distance of 220 kilometers offering 3 or 4 night cruises depending on the schedule.
On Radamis II, the main restaurant, also the Orangerie serves a varied choice of menus and gourmet cuisine while barbeques are offered on the sun deck. There are three bars, one of which can be used for private functions and a lounge/disco that offers nightly music, drinks and dancing.
Radamis II boast a spacious sundeck with a swimming
pool, fitness equipment and massage.
M/S Radamis II Nile Cruse boats have Smoke detector System panel, Sprinkler in each cabin, 2life jackets in each Cabin, and Escape map in each cabin.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
– Personal Expenses
– Optional Tours