Pick you up from your Ship in Alexandria Port to drive to El Alamein 100 km from Alexandria to the west. Your private tour to El Alamein begins with a visit to the Military Museum, where you can see displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. You will be introduced to the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others who participated in the battle.After your lunch break, the next stop is the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel-like cemeteries are the final resting place for commonwealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. At the end of your tour, you will be taken back to your shipl in Alexandria Port.
- Pick up and drop off at your ship in Alexandria port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water on board the vehicle
- All taxes & service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available on request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
|Number of Persons||Price per Person|
|more than 10|
|3 Stars||4 Stars||5 Stars|